David is a former World Champion and World Cup Champion and is a five time Olympian in the sport of Whitewater Slalom Kayaking. In 2003 he was voted Canada's Male Athlete of the year.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Daylight savings?

It is getting harder and harder to do the number of workouts in a day that my schedule calls for and still have enough light to see what you are doing. As the light faded during my workout yesterday afternoon I started to have to guess where the rocks and waves were. When I looked up after one run down the top section I noticed the coach having to use the LCD screen on the video camera to light up his clipboard so he could see the times that he was writing down. That definitely made me wonder if being out on a whitewater river at that time of day really made sense. Maybe being able to see where you are going is over rated anyway, I will let you know.

No comments: