David is a former World Champion and World Cup Champion and is a five time Olympian in the sport of Whitewater Slalom Kayaking. In 2003 he was voted Canada's Male Athlete of the year.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Pan Am Championships

After a very intense week in China on the Olympic course I find myself once again in Charlotte North Carolina for the Pan American Championships and final Olympic Qualifier. The time on the course in Beijing definitely set me up well for the difficult conditions here on the Charlotte course, the river in Beijing is a monster and everything here feels a little bit more manageable. I am looking forward to the events.

Renowned Irish film maker Eoin R Speilberg produced a short video of me from our February training camp which you can find at this link. It will give you an idea of the difficulty here on the course in Charlotte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7z0xQST8tA

No comments: