David is a former World Champion and World Cup Champion and is a five time Olympian in the sport of Whitewater Slalom Kayaking. In 2003 he was voted Canada's Male Athlete of the year.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope the new year finds you all happy and healthy with clear goals for an amazing year. I find myself down here in Australia for what will be six weeks of training and racing to start the year off with a bang.

I feel energized and ready to work hard.

I am looking forward to working with the team as the cohesion amongst the group has never been better. I am also very excited to test myself against and learn from some of the fastest boats in the world. The warm weather and fantastic training environment always attracts a world class field this time of year. It will be a great opportunity to see where things sit for the upcoming season.

watch for updates on the 'ups and downs" of our warm weather training camp.

No comments: