David is a former World Champion and World Cup Champion and is a five time Olympian in the sport of Whitewater Slalom Kayaking. In 2003 he was voted Canada's Male Athlete of the year.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year, New Sponsor, New Website...Same Old Australia!


With the Olympic cycle quickly heating up I find myself in Australia for a couple of months of warm weather training and racing. It is only a year and a half until the Games in London and it is time to get serious about preparation. There is nowhere in the world at this time of year that is better for training and many of the worlds best have relocated to the southern hemisphere for as many as four months to benefit from a great course, great weather and top notch competition on a daily basis.

My big news for the New Year is a new sponsor. Quantum Pacific Capital has signed with Kelly and I and will be a big boost to our respective programs. For me, with a potential for eight months on the road this year, having this kind of support will make a huge difference. Thank you Greg for your support of the dream.

I have also finally after six years of laziness done something about my painfully out of date web site. Glenn at Internal Wealth Studios did a great job in updating the look and getting some up to date content posted. Stay tuned for regular updates and blogs from around the world as I prepare for the London 2012 Olympic Games.

No comments: