David is a former World Champion and World Cup Champion and is a five time Olympian in the sport of Whitewater Slalom Kayaking. In 2003 he was voted Canada's Male Athlete of the year.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Go along to Play along




This is the 12th January I have spent down here in Australia and it has arguably been the best January of training I have ever had. I owe a big thanks to Peter Kauzer and Americans Brett Heyl and Jim Wade as well as Italians Daniele Molmenti , Zeno Ivaldi and his father Ettore for allowing me to train with them and for making the sessions entertaining and challenging.

Even after all of these years on the river I am constantly amazed at how much we can learn from each other.

Tune in to Sprotscene on Facebook this Thursday February 3rd at 1 pm Pacific Standard Time for a live broadcast interview with Peter Kauzer followed by myself. If you have questions for Peter you can post them on the Sportscene Facebook page and he will answer your questions on camera.

http://www.facebook.com/sportscene

No comments: